Meet Our Supporters: Paul Caine, Trust IV Ltd
Posted on August 11, 2014
We popped into Trust IV’s offices in Manchester city centre for a chat with their Managing Director, Paul Caine. Watch the interview to get to know more about Paul and why Trust IV chose to support Manchester Camerata.
Trust IV are founding members of Camerata Connect, alongside Barlows (UK) Ltd, Ralli Solicitors, UKFast and Vernon Violins. Camerata Connect was launched in January 2014, and is a new business network aimed at diversifying income streams for the orchestra and increasing corporate engagement.
Manchester Camerata takes inspiration from the Florentine Camerata – a 16th Century group of musicians, poets, intellectuals and business leaders who met to engage with, guide and support the arts. Camerata Connect is a reawakening of the Florentine Camerata, and an innovative way of an orchestra engaging with the corporate sector.
Interested In Joining Our Business Network?
As a member of Camerata Connect, you support our work as a registered charity (no.503675) with the following exclusive benefits:
– Invitation to exclusive annual networking event, including money-can’t buy entertainment and drinks
– Opportunities to network at Manchester Camerata concert VIP receptions
– 20 tickets to use over the season
– VIP treatment at concerts, including pre-concert drinks, VIP area and Camerata team to greet you on arrival
– Meet and greet our orchestra’s principal players
– Company logo featured on Camerata’s website, annual season brochure, e-newsletter and executive email to North West business leaders
– Discounted ticket offers throughout the year for employees (up to 40%)
– Priority information, including advanced notification of the season programme
Get In Touch