Trust IV are founding members of Camerata Connect, alongside Barlows (UK) Ltd, Ralli Solicitors, UKFast and Vernon Violins. Camerata Connect was launched in January 2014, and is a new business network aimed at diversifying income streams for the orchestra and increasing corporate engagement.
Manchester Camerata takes inspiration from the Florentine Camerata – a 16th Century group of musicians, poets, intellectuals and business leaders who met to engage with, guide and support the arts. Camerata Connect is a reawakening of the Florentine Camerata, and an innovative way of an orchestra engaging with the corporate sector.
As a member of Camerata Connect, you support our work as a registered charity (no.503675) with the following exclusive benefits:
- Invitation to exclusive annual networking event, including money-can’t buy entertainment and drinks
- Opportunities to network at Manchester Camerata concert VIP receptions
- 20 tickets to use over the season
- VIP treatment at concerts, including pre-concert drinks, VIP area and Camerata team to greet you on arrival
- Meet and greet our orchestra’s principal players
- Company logo featured on Camerata’s website, annual season brochure, e-newsletter and executive email to North West business leaders
- Discounted ticket offers throughout the year for employees (up to 40%)
- Priority information, including advanced notification of the season programme