Manchester Camerata take inspiration from the Florentine Camerata – a group of 16th century musicians, poets, intellectuals and business leaders who met to engage with, guide and support the arts.
We invite you to get into the Florentine spirit and engage with us and others.
Join our journey. Support Manchester Camerata to achieve our vision whilst building deeper relationships with clients at Manchester Camerata concerts. Greet Camerata’s charismatic Music Director Gábor Takács-Nagy and meet like-minded businesses at our Camerata Connect annual networking event.
- Annual networking event with the orchestra and Camerata Connect members, includes money-can’t-buy entertainment and drinks
- 10 tickets to use across the concert season
- VIP treatment at our concerts, including pre-concert drink, VIP area and Camerata team to greet you on arrival
- Meet and greet our orchestra’s Principal Players
- Brand exposure on the “Supporters” page of our website (over 2,000 unique website visitors per month)
- Brand exposure on our annual season brochure (c. 17,500)
- Footer banner with Camerata Connect logos on E-string, our newsletter that is sent to 2,000 people monthly
- Discounted ticket offers throughout the year for your employees (10% discount), subject to availability
- Advanced notification of the season programme
- Dedicated Account Manager to get the best out of your partnership with Camerata
£1800 + VAT (reduced from £2000 + VAT for Prolific North subscribers)
Claire Barlow, Head of Corporate Partnerships:
M: 07709 442852
Click here to find out more about Manchester Camerata and how you can get involved
Follow us on Twitter
Join the Camerata Connect Linked In group